Elite 1 Development’s college, high school and youth performance training programs bring the same methodology and intensity used with professional athletes to support and prepare high school and youth athletes. The leader in performance training for the world’s top athletes, Elite 1 Development prepares athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury.
Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work in small groups (3:1) with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently.
Training programs for individuals and teams are available year-round at request.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Vertical Jump
- 10-yard/40-yard acceleration
- V02 Sub-max
- Muscular strength
- Functional Movement Screening™ – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration – Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
- Prehab exercises – Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries
- Post-workout shake – Aid in recovery of muscles providing essential proteins and nutrients
- Nutrition 101 – Understand how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices
Off campus programs available upon request. Call for more information and pricing.